As a tutor, you can mark attendance for your classes by following these steps:
- From the left side menu, click on “My Classes”. This will take you to a page that lists all the classes that you have created or are teaching.
- Locate the class for which you want to mark attendance and click on the “Details” button. This will take you to the class details page where you can view more information about the class.
3. On the class details page, you will see a button labeled “View Attendance”. Click on this button to access the attendance page for the class.
4. On the attendance page, you will see a list of all the students enrolled in the class for the selected date. To mark a student as present, simply click on the checkbox next to their name. To mark a student as absent, leave the checkbox unchecked.
5. Once you have marked attendance for all the students, click on the “Submit” button to save the attendance record.
By using the attendance feature on Nurtem, you can easily and efficiently keep track of attendance for all your classes. This will help you to ensure that students are meeting the requirements for the course and to provide feedback to students who may need additional support.