Robotics represents a captivating and dynamic field within STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) that offers a myriad of opportunities for exploration, innovation, and personal...
Certified Tutors from Top Universities
The SAT math is a standardized test that is widely used for college admissions in the United States. The main aim of this test is to measure your ability in applying math concepts.
It is an 80 minutes test with two sections: with a calculator and without a calculator. In total, the SAT math test consists of 54 questions. Among them, 44 questions are multiple-choice questions where you can find five choices. The candidate should solve the problems to get answers. The remaining 10 are grid-in questions. It is a free response question that the candidate should answer on their own.
Generally, the SAT math questions are taken from the significant areas of math like Numbers and operations, Algebra, Geometry, Data Analysis, Statics, and Probability. So, focus on these areas to get a good score on your SAT.
Classes and Camps
Book with confidence. Success is just a click away!
- It’s flexible.It offers a wide selection of programs.
- It’s accessible.
- It allows for a customized learning experience.
- It’s more cost-effective than traditional education.
When it comes to the SAT, you may not have enough test practice by yourself. The SAT is different from typical exams. To avoid learning difficulties, hire a SAT tutor. SAT tutoring offers:
- Customized classes: Online SAT tutoring will provide customized tutoring classes or group sessions by a well-experienced SAT Tutor.
- Customized plans: Some kids may not be sure how to plan for SAT preparation. A personal SAT tutoring will guide you with proper plans and enable you to focus on it, and let you stay on track.
- Test practice: In online SAT Math tutoring, student’s will be given test practices with more mathematical problems to get good scores in SAT.
- Provides customized SAT Math tutoring by planning different learning paths for each kid based on their learning style.
- Are well Qualified with excellent knowledge in solving Mathematical Problems.
- Are responsible for everyone’s learning progress.
- Are available 24/7 to connect with the students.
- Offers ongoing mentoring and best test practices for the kids.
How do you choose the right SAT tutor for your kid? Below we’ve listed some facts that you should look at while choosing your SAT tutor. Here we go:
What qualification does your SAT tutor have?
When choosing your SAT tutor, the first thing you should know is the tutor’s education. This will help you to know if he or she is a qualified tutor or not. At Nurtem, you can view our tutor’s qualifications on their profile. Also, you can connect with our tutors and get clarified with your queries.
What experience does your SAT tutor have?
Like tutors education, experience matter. Without expert tutors, gaining better knowledge is quite impossible. So while hiring a SAT tutor for your kid, look for an expert. Expert tutors make reading simple for kids who struggle to learn. Also, experts are flexible to connect with the kids and help them to succeed.
Testimonials from previous clients
The best way to find the right tutor for your kid is, ask for testimonials. At Nurtem, our expert tutors have testimonials from their previous clients. This will be helpful for you to decide whether they are worth hiring or not.
The first thing to get good scores in SAT Math is to understand the Syllabus. To easily conquer the SAT Math, you need to have a piece of proper knowledge to attempt the test. So, here is a perfect syllabus to score in your exam.
- Heart of Algebra
- Problem Solving and Data Analysis
- Passport to advanced mathematics
- Additional topics ( Volume and Area, trigonometric ratio, convert degree and radian, calculate missing values)
Nurtem is a leading educational industry where you can connect with the best tutor based on your subject preference. Our mission is to enhance students’ educational knowledge and build confidence in students of all ages. Therefore, Nurtem is a better environment for the students to improve their skills via our tutoring service. With the help of our trained SAT Tutor, you can reach your goal.
If you join Nurtem’s SAT course, we commit to being compatible with each student to meet their unique needs. So, if a child is willing to prepare for SAT Math, then hiring a private tutor at Nurtem will be a perfect fit for you.
Perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae. Ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dictasunt explicab. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas.
How hard is SAT Math?
Generally, Math sections have tricky problems which require different concepts and formulas to solve. Hence, SAT math is quite a harder subject than other SAT subjects.
How to improve SAT Math?
- Memorize Formulas with math facts.
- Use some math strategies.
- Learn basic calculations.
- Improve your speed.
- Practice more tests.
How much time for SAT Math?
Approximately it takes 80 minutes [ 1 Hour 20 Minutes ] to complete the SAT Math Test.
What does SAT Maths cover?
SAT Math Covers:
- Trigonometric ratios
- Problem Solving
- Data Analysis
- Volume and areas.
What level of Math is on the SAT?
There are two levels in SAT Math.
- Level 1 – contains questions on Coordinate geometry, algebraic expressions, number sequences, and data analysis.
- Level 2 – covers topics like logarithmic functions and trigonometric functions like sines and cosines.
Latest blogs from Nurtem
Equal opportunity in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) fields is not just a matter of fairness; it is a fundamental principle that drives innovation, progress, and societal...
STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics, representing not just a collection of academic disciplines, but a holistic approach to understanding, engaging with, and shaping...
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT NURTEM
Take control of your skills with the effective remote of learning with our team