Robotics represents a captivating and dynamic field within STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) that offers a myriad of opportunities for exploration, innovation, and personal...
Certified Tutors from Top Universities
SAT Biology Test is an excellent idea for those interested in pursuing biology as a course of study.
SAT Biology is a one-hour test. It comes in two SAT subjects based on the College Board’s Description.
- Biology – E ( geared towards Ecological concepts like Biological communities, energy flow, and populations)
- Biology – M (leans towards Molecular concepts like Biochemistry, DNA Structure, Respiration, and Photosynthesis)
However, both SAT Biology versions have the same test format and guidelines:
- Total Test Timing: 1 Hour (60 minutes)
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice
- Total Number of Questions: 80
- Scoring: On a scale from 200 to 800
- No Calculator allowed
Among the 80 questions, 60 questions are identical for both E and M versions. But the last 20 questions are specialized to either E or M versions. So, why are you still waiting? Get prepared for your test!
Classes and Camps
Book with confidence. Success is just a click away!
- It’s flexible.It offers a wide selection of programs.
- It’s accessible.
- It allows for a customized learning experience.
- It’s more cost-effective than traditional education.
The SAT is a standardized test designed to give students an opportunity in exploring their knowledge. However, preparing for the SAT might be challenging for some. For those, SAT tutoring will help with the following benefits:
- Personalized classes – One-on-one class for the students to learn in their unique learning style.
- Group session – Offers group sessions to interact with online co-learners.
- Build confidence – If you are trying to prepare independently, you may be overwhelmed by some topics. But, SAT Biology tutoring can build your confidence by letting you make sufficient preparations for the test.
- Keep you on track – making a study plan and following it is key to succeed in the SAT. Hiring SAT tutor will help you to stay on your plan track.
We know how challenging the SAT Biology test is. Connect with our expert SAT tutors if you want to excel and get good grades on the SAT Biology test.
Our expert SAT Biology Tutors:
- Identify the student’s areas of weakness and target for improvement accordingly.
- Friendly and patient to students with different learning techniques.
- Responsible for their learning progress
- Certified and well qualified with excellent knowledge.
When you’re looking for the SAT Biology Tutor, there are a lot of factors that you should consider. Here we go:
One of the best ways to pick the right tutor is by looking at their qualifications. For example, your tutor should be more knowledgeable in SAT Biology.
Tutors experience act as a key factor for the students to learn better. Hence, while choosing your SAT Biology tutor, you should know their years of experience and capability in teaching SAT.
As a professional tutor, your tutor should have comprehensive knowledge of SAT since many students have seamless doubts about different concepts.
Interested in taking the SAT exam to match your profile at the best universities abroad? But not aware of the topics? Here are the hot topics that you should cover for your SAT Biology Test:
- Cellular Biology
- Ecological Biology
- Molecular Biology
- Evolution & Diversity
- Population & Energy flow
Nurtem is an upcoming online learning platform where you find your expert SAT tutors. Nurtem’s mission is to ensure that we value your choices and provide your needs with hassle-free classes.
Every student will get personalized classes or one on one classes based on the kid’s learning ability. Also, we provide group sessions for the kids via live video chats to meet and connect with other kids.
In addition, at Nurtem, we offer free trial sessions for the students to get started with. Also, we have full-fledged classes and provide certificates at the end of the course. So, if you want your child to get a good score on the SAT examination, then Nurtem should be your ultimate choice for your kids. So, what are you still looking for? Be a part of Nurtem.
Perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae. Ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dictasunt explicab. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas.
How to prepare for SAT Biology?
To attend the SAT Biology Test, one should understand biological concepts, science terms, maps, and much more. Hence, the College Board has suggested a one-year course in Biology and Algebra at the introductory level. So, take classes in biology and get prepared for the SAT.
How to study SAT Biology online
Don’t have any idea on how to study SAT Biology online? No worries! Grab Nurtem’s SAT Biology course online. Nurtem offers various course features like highly-qualified faculty, interactive classes, study materials, online Test Series, and much more to help you study SAT biology. So, choose the best tutor to score more.
Where did life come from SAT Biology?
Scientists are exploring various possible ways to locate the origin of life. Recently, some scientists have narrowed that life originated from the sea. Still, scientists are keeping it on track.
How hard is SAT Biology?
The concepts in SAT Biology are not advanced ones. As you have two choices between Biology – E and Biology – M, the first 60 questions will be the same. The last 20 Questions in the test are quite challenging. Hence, it is NOT very hard to attend the test. Spending 2 to 3 hours every day for a month will lead you to get around 700+ easily.
Why is SAT Biology interesting?
The SAT biology is considerably an interesting subject because
- It is more flexible
- Easiest of all
- Extra credit to get admission in college
Latest blogs from Nurtem
Equal opportunity in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) fields is not just a matter of fairness; it is a fundamental principle that drives innovation, progress, and societal...
STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics, representing not just a collection of academic disciplines, but a holistic approach to understanding, engaging with, and shaping...
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT NURTEM
Take control of your skills with the effective remote of learning with our team