Kids are the future of the nation. The importance of educating them about health and well-being cannot be overstated. In today's world, millions of children suffer from various diseases because of a...
Certified Tutors from Top Universities
Are you the type of person who doesn’t follow the crowds? But, interested in knowing what’s going around? Then, learn Sociology.
Sociology is the study of social life, culture, social relationship, and human behaviour. In other words, it is the study of human societies like family, gender, ethnic relations, aging, population, and much more. Gradually, it has expanded to other fields like economics, the Internet, military, and social capital.
A group of people who stay together in a geographic region is what Sociologists call “Society.” From micro-level groups to macro-level, sociologists can learn all the aspects and levels of society. Even they often study culture by sociological imagination. The term culture refers to the values and beliefs shared by a group of people. Some sociologists learn social facts like morals, rituals, values, religious beliefs, and cultural rules. So, know your field of interest in Sociology and become a sociologist.
Classes and Camps
Book with confidence. Success is just a click away!
- It’s flexible.It offers a wide selection of programs.
- It’s accessible.
- It allows for a customized learning experience.
- It’s more cost-effective than traditional education.
- Online sociology tutoring provides an environment free, distraction less learning habits and lets your child focus on studies.
- It provides them with the right skills and resources that are required to improve the kid’s grades.
- Tutoring encourages independent learning and responsibility, which leads to personal growth.
- The tutors learn how to come up with the child’s learning style to work with them.
- Tutoring encourages students to be comfortable in asking questions, big or small.
- It is a kind of learning experience that creates an interesting atmosphere for the students to learn.
- It helps your child to prepare for tests, exams, and future studies.
Our Expert tutors:
- Skilled instructors who are specialized in one on one tutorials
- Use hi-tech applications to illustrate, explain, brainstorm, and put together ideas
- Provide the Kids with smart technologies for fun teaching methods
- Evaluate classroom activities and assessments to promote your kid’s learning.
- Offer flexible online classes to organize your day
- Helps with instant homework help in real-time to get instant help
To find a good tutor, especially when there are multiple options available. But to help you find the best tutor, know the following things in mind while choosing your tutor.
Experience is one of the key factors that you should look out for. While choosing a Sociology tutor, know their years of experience and their capabilities. An experienced tutor will give specialized support in assignment work and challenge your limits.
As a professional, your coach should have comprehensive subject knowledge that allows learner’s gauge different concepts seamlessly.
Sociology is quite an interesting subject with fascinating topics. It shows people how they fit in this world and how people face challenges. So, if you are a sociologist interested in Sociology, know its syllabus structure before stepping into the course:
- Sociology as Science
- Human behaviour and culture
- Sociology – The Discipline
- Research & Analysis
- Sociological change in modern society
Nurtem is an upcoming online learning platform that helps with learning and development. We have experienced and knowledgeable tutors for all levels and groups.
Nurtem’s mission is to ensure that we value people’s choices and provide them with hassle-free classes. Classes offered are not hard; instead, they are more engaging, simple, and easy to explore.
Each student gets a personalized and focused learning experience, either enabling group classes or through live video chats. Hence, Nurtem is the ultimate place for the kids to enjoy and learn their subjects.
Perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae. Ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dictasunt explicab. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas.
Why is sociology important?
Many people wonder why studying sociology is important. The major reason you should study Sociology is that it is a fascinating discipline that helps us understand the world better. Also, it improves markable skills like:
- Critical thinking skills.
- Reading and writing skills.
- Research skills.
- Social skills (Interaction, Communication, and Empathy).
Why is sociology important in our life?
Sociology has great ideas on economics, politics, society growth, and changes in the world. By learning Sociology, people can learn how to solve the issues and problems they face in the challenging world. In addition, it enriches the lives of sociologists and prepares them to attain great careers in the future. Thus, Sociology is pretty important in everyone’s life.
Where to study sociology?
There are thousands of online resources to learn Sociology. Hence, deciding where to study Sociology might be a difficult task. But, you don’t need to stress yourself. Nurtem is one of the leading learning areas where you can find specialized tutors in Sociology. So, go and grab your course to become a sociologist.
How can sociology be helpful in careers?
Learning Sociology can help foster your innovation, creativity, analytical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills. These skills will be more helpful in your career growth.
Some of the career options in Sociology are:
- Administrative Support
- Survey Researcher
- Human Resources Specialist
- Media Planner
- Family Counsellor
- Rehabilitation Counsellor
What sociology teaches you?
Through Sociology, students can learn various skills like how human behavior affects our cultural growth. Besides, it teaches you:
- Cultural and Cross-cultural understanding.
- Group behavioral identification.
- Interaction with other cultures.
- Recognizing issues in sociological research.
How much does a Sociology tutor cost?
Paying the tutor fee is an essential step in completing your course enrolment. But, the fee structure may vary depending on tutor to tutor. On average, a Sociology Tutor may cost around $35 to 65 per hour.
Latest blogs from Nurtem
Geometry is all about Shapes, Spaces, and Sizes! Many kids struggle with math, especially Geometry. But do you know why geometry is essential in everyone's life? Have you ever noticed that we are...
From infants to old age, everyone is addicted to smartphones today. Though they are more beneficial for our life, it is one of the most significant drawbacks for students or workers while performing...
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT NURTEM
Take control of your skills with the effective remote of learning with our team