If you are the parent of school kids, you might have witnessed your child's anxiety and struggle with challenging Homework. I'm sure you are tempted to help them in some way with their Homework. Am...
Certified Tutors from Top Universities
SAT English is a part of the SAT, which is also called SAT Evidence-based Reading and Writing. The primary purpose of this test is to identify a person’s ability in reading and writing English.
Usually, the SAT English test is taken along with the SAT Math Subject Test. Its score ranges between 200 to 800 points. There is no pass or fail in this test. This is because it depends on the person’s English proficiency.
SAT English subjects have the test formats:
Total Time: 1 Hour 4o Minutes.
Test Type: Reading Test, Writing and Language Test.
Number of questions (Reading Test): 52 Question (65 minutes)
Number of questions (Writing and Language Test): 44 Questions (35 minutes)
Classes and Camps
Book with confidence. Success is just a click away!
- It’s flexible.It offers a wide selection of programs.
- It’s accessible.
- It allows for a customized learning experience.
- It’s more cost-effective than traditional education.
- Provides a detailed study plan based on your target score and exam date.
- Provides personalized sessions for the students with different learning methods.
- Offers exhaustive study materials, the right resources, and better learning skills for the students.
- Encourages students to be comfortable in asking questions if they have any doubt in the subject.
- Highly qualified tutors provide clarity in delivering data and instructions.
- Conduct customized mock test analysis.
- Various sectional tests will be conducted to excel students’ knowledge in SAT English.
- A team of well-professional instructors who are specialized in one on one tutorials
- Use of new technology applications to illustrate, explain, brainstorm and put together ideas
- Provide the students with smart learning technologies for fun teaching methods
- Identify or evaluate kid’s area of weakness and provide the assessment to promote student learning
- Provides flexible online classes to organize your SAT learning.
- Get instant help to complete your assignment.
Online professional tutors support kids who look for hassle-free learning. But searching for a good SAT tutor takes time, especially when there are many options available. But, to ease your burden, keep in mind the factors below while choosing a tutor.
Experience plays an important role in choosing a good tutor. While choosing the SAT tutor, know their experience and background of their years of teaching. An experienced SAT tutor will offer round the clock support in homework and ensure that learning does not stop.
As a professional, your coach should help you perform better and offer solutions in a step-by-step manner.
To attain a good score on the SAT English Subject Test, you should choose an SAT course. But, before enrolling in an online course, know what Syllabus they cover for you. At Nurtem, our Expert SAT tutors will train you on how to study SAT and cover you with the following curriculum:
- Writing and Language
- SAT Essay
Nurtem is one of the educational sites that provide a nurturing learning environment via individualized instructors. We have qualified, professional and friendly tutors who are skilled in all subject areas from kindergarten to Grade 12. Also, at Nurtem, you can connect with millions of people through group sessions to explore a lot in your studies.
- Integrity and Honesty
- Transparency and open communication
- Professional skills
- Consideration and Empathy
- Impartiality, Inclusiveness, and Respect
So, if you want to get good scores on your SAT examination, join Nurtem, and reach your goal!
Perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae. Ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dictasunt explicab. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas.
Amy Bright Bright
Hi! My name is Amy Bright, and I have taught English to high school and college-level students for twenty years. I am creative, energetic, and passionate about what I do. I teach students strategies in reading, writing, and standardize test-taking skills, helping to make the learning process easi...
David Johnson Johnson
I have been a middle and high school teacher for 21 years, and I love it! Even greater than my love for teaching is the feeling that I get of helping people reach their potential as readers, writers, and critical thinkers. I have taught all secondary levels ranging from 6th through 12th grade. I ...
How to improve SAT English?
- Read more
- Build your Vocabulary – Vocabulary is the key factor to get a good score on the SAT.
- Improve your grammar skill
- Study Etymology – It helps you learn about the origin of words and how they are related to.
- Practice exams
How hard is SAT English?
SAT English might be harder to learn for those who don’t understand the passage. Some people are not good at grammar and vocabulary. Helen, it looks harder to learn.
Where to study SAT English online?
Sometimes self-learning is not good enough to get good scores on the SAT English Test. Thus, you need to pick the right online SAT English. Don’t know where to begin your SAT English course online? Then, Nurtem will be the right choice for you. Nurtem’s SAT English expert will help you to get good scores easily.
How to study SAT English?
To get the best marks in the SAT English, there are various ways to study and get prepared:
- Hire a Tutor
- Join an online course.
- Participate in online programs.
- Or a combination of these options
Which SAT is the easiest?
Compared to other SAT subjects, SAT Biology E/M is easier.
How much does an SAT English tutor cost?
The average cost of the SAT tutor may range from $45 to $100 per hour. The price range may differ depending on the tutor and students’ learning ability.
Latest blogs from Nurtem
History is not just a subject. It's our past as well! Though there have been debates over the years to remove history from the core subject, it has not yet happened. I hope it will not happen at any...
Looking to inspire your students in English with good games? Then I would say this blog is for you. It's always been a critical challenge for English teachers to keep their students engaged in...
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT NURTEM
Take control of your skills with the effective remote of learning with our team