Kids are the future of the nation. The importance of educating them about health and well-being cannot be overstated. In today's world, millions of children suffer from various diseases because of a...
Certified Tutors from Top Universities
ap physics 1 tutors is an introductory algebra-based physics course that is taught in college. It is designed to be a first year course that students can take prior any physics experience. Up until 2014, both AP Physics 1 and 2 were under a single name of AP Physics B. It explores fundamental physics concepts like momentum, force, gravity, motion etc.
The course enables students to develop the ability to reason using science practices. Students learn through detailed inquiry-based laboratory investigations to solve problems. They also learn through first-hand observations, data collections, analysis and interpretation. They explore concepts like systems, fields, force, change, conservation and waves.
AP Physics 1 is a full-year course in the first-semester. AP Physics 1 courses are designed to cultivate a deeper understanding of Physics in students. Maths plays a very important role in physics. The study of physics through Maths enables students to delve deeper into key Physics concepts. Since AP Physics 1 includes basic trigonometric functions, the students should know geometry and Algebra II.
Classes and Camps
Book with confidence. Success is just a click away!
- It’s flexible.It offers a wide selection of programs.
- It’s accessible.
- It allows for a customized learning experience.
- It’s more cost-effective than traditional education.
- AP Physics 1 online tutoring helps students of all age groups to improve academically.
- The flexibility of scheduling classes will help in reduced chaos and wastage of time.
- For the weaker students, online tutoring helps them in increasing their grade points.
- With enhanced study habits and knowledge retention, the child can perform better.
- They give the students personalized attention that they do not get in a crowded classroom.
- Since they encourage Self Directed Learning.
- Your child’s self-esteem and confidence will increase with the tutors providing them with the right resources and skills.
- Highly qualified tutors provide clarity, deliver instruction and assist children with their homework.
- Personalized AP Physics 1 tutors who give individual attention and improve goals
- Whiteboard tutoring sessions will help students to voice their queries immediately.
- Highly effective e-learning methods to hone your skills
- Milestone based learning to keep them motivated
- Hassle Free classes to suit your needs
- Tutors provide stand-alone courses with course materials, on-demand live classes.
“A good coach can change a game, a great coach can change a life.”
Online tutors help students who wish to improve their grades academically. To find a good tutor takes a lot of effort, especially when there are multiple options available. But to help you find the best let us have a look to keep in mind while choosing your tutor.
Experience is one of the key factors that you should look out for. While choosing a tutor, know their years of experience and their capabilities. An experienced tutor will give specialized support in assignment work and challenge your limits.
As a professional, your coach should have comprehensive subject knowledge about gauging different concepts seamlessly.
Nurtem offers Private / Online AP Physics 1 tutors coaching or one-one . We provide content-rich training to prepare the students for the tests and exams. Our AP Physics 1 curriculum is most updated. We use comprehensive AP study materials to make them understand better. AP Physics 1 topics covered in Nurtem are:
- Circular Motion and Gravitation
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- DC Circuits
- Torque and Rotational Motion
- Electric Charge and Electric Force
- Mechanical Waves and Sound
Nurtem is an upcoming online learning platform that helps with learning and development. We have experienced and knowledgeable tutors for all levels and groups who have verified teachers for the curious mind.
Nurtem’s mission is to ensure that we value people’s choices and provide them with hassle-free classes. Classes offered are not hard but rather engaging, simple, and easy to explore.
Each student gets a personalized and focused learning experience- enabling group classes through live video chats for learners and tutors to meet and connect. We also arrange personalized one on one classes from their homes.
The students have free trial sessions to get started with, and we also have full-fledged classes and a certificate at the end of the course. If you want students to focus while enjoying their studies, then Nurtem is the ultimate place for your child.
Be a part of Nurtem!
Perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae. Ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dictasunt explicab. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas.
How long is AP Physics 1 exam?
AP Physics 1 is a 3 hour long exam which is conducted every year.
What is AP Physics 1 class equivalent to?
AP Physics 1 is equivalent to algebra-based physics which is a year long semester course taught as an introduction in college. AP Physics 1 has concepts,equations and formulas with multiple variables. Since Physics and math go hand-in -hand, the students may find it challenging.
Which is harder AP Physics 1 or 2?
AP Physics 1 is more harder comparatively because it consists of multiple concepts to memorize and understand. But AP Physics 2 is the most difficult to master.
Is the AP Physics 1 exam hard?
Yes it is. It can be especially difficult for students who do not have the aptitude for Maths and Science.
Why is AP Physics 1 Class so hard?
AP Physics 1 has concepts,equations and formulas with multiple variables. Since Physics and math go hand-in -hand, the students may find it challenging.
How much does an AP Physics 1 tutor cost?
It actually depends on the number of classes and classroom settings whether private or online. But most tutors cost you 20-25 $ an hour per class.
Latest blogs from Nurtem
Geometry is all about Shapes, Spaces, and Sizes! Many kids struggle with math, especially Geometry. But do you know why geometry is essential in everyone's life? Have you ever noticed that we are...
From infants to old age, everyone is addicted to smartphones today. Though they are more beneficial for our life, it is one of the most significant drawbacks for students or workers while performing...
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT NURTEM
Take control of your skills with the effective remote of learning with our team