Learning a new language is a treasure! So, why don’t you give it as a gift to your child?Learning a foreign or a new language could be more beneficial to a child’s career than learning English in...
Certified Tutors from Top Universities
Are you thrilled to learn about the Earth’s mysterious things? Then learn Earth Science. But why?
Earth Science is the study of the planet that we live on. It deals with all the aspects of Earth, including the atmosphere, lands, and oceans. Earth Science is an exciting field with exciting applications. For example, scientists can use their knowledge to develop energy and locate mineral resources by learning earth science. Also, few earth scientists show their interest in learning the impact of human activity and Earth’s environmental change.
Earth science includes other sciences as its branches in learning about Earth. The other branches of Earth sciences are:
- Geology: The study of Earth that deals with the composition of Earth materials.
- Oceanology: It is the study of the ocean’s movement and its organisms.
- Meteorology: It is the study of Earth’s weather and climatic changes.
- Astronomy: it is the study of the Universe.
Book Your Class
Classes and Camps
Book with confidence. Success is just a click away!
- It’s flexible.It offers a wide selection of programs.
- It’s accessible.
- It allows for a customized learning experience.
- It’s more cost-effective than traditional education.
- Tutoring helps students of all age groups to improve academically.
- With online Earth Science tutoring, you can schedule your class at your flexible timing. This will help in reducing chaos and wastage of time.
- Kids who are below-average in academics can increase their grade points.
- Children will be able to enhance their study habits, knowledge to perform better in academics.
- It will lead the students with personalized attention that they don’t get in a crowded classroom.
- Encourages self-directed learning and lets the kids learn to take the initiative in his/her school work.
- Kids will be provided with the right resources and trained to enhance their thinking skills.
- Provide clarity in delivering instruction and assist children with their homework.
We know some kids find it hard to learn Earth Science. So, if you are the one and wish to excel and get good grades in Earth Science, connect with our Expert tutors.
Our expert Earth Science Tutors:
- Certified and well qualified with excellent knowledge.
- Identify the student’s areas of weakness and target for improvement accordingly.
- Will be patient and friendly to students with smart teaching techniques.
- Responsible for the kid’s learning progress.
Below are a few tips to consider while picking an online Earth Science tutor:x`
Knowledge and Experience:
While looking for an online Earth Science tutor, it is important to find an expert specialising in Earth science teaching. Experts know how to treat the kids’ learning styles depending on their grades and skills level. In addition, you should know whether your tutor is knowledgeable in addressing the student’s reading issues and solving them accordingly.
Customized one-on-one tutoring service to reach students’ learning goals. Hence, your Earth Science tutor should have the ability to provide thoughtful insights on each topic.
Online tutors might have testimonials about their work. Testimonials are the key to a tutor’s reputation. Hence, look for testimonials on their website.
If you consider taking Earth Science classes online, then know what topics will be taught for you. This will help you to have a pre-knowledge on your course.
Topics covered in Earth Sciences are:
- Introduction to Earth Science
- Earth and the Solar System
- Environmental Earth sciences
- Atmospheric Science
- Plate tectonics
- Soil Science
- Research methodology
If you are looking for an Earth Science tutor, Nurtem will be a great place for you to check out.
Nurtem is an online education platform where you can find the best and certified faculty. Our mission is to recognize the students’ learning needs and serve them the best accordingly. We strive to provide a world-class education for the kids via our custom online tools, relevant content and the best tutors.
Further, we provide customized classes and group sessions with other students to gain more learning strategies, to stay on track and focused. In addition, the students can have free trial sessions to get started with. So, join Nurtem and learn Earth Science with our experienced and certified tutoring experts.
Perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae. Ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dictasunt explicab. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas.
I hold a professional state teaching license for Science in both Ohio and Pennsylvania. I have 15 years of teaching experience along with tutoring. I just finished my first year of on-line teaching (prior to COVID 19). Courses tutored: middle and high school grades for- environment, astronomy, bi...
Why Earth science is important ?
Everything in the world or nature-created things holds some science behind it. Hence, it is essential to know the facts by learning Earth science.
Reasons why Earth Science is important:
- It helps to develop a source of energy.
- You can locate new metal sources and mineral resources.
- Can avoid threats like a landslide.
How many branches of earth science are there?
Earth Science is made of many branches. Some of the main branches are
- Environmental Science
How can Earth science be helpful in a career?
There are more enhanced career options available for Earth Scientists. Some of them are:
- Groundwater specialist
- Environmental consultant
- Remote sensing specialist
- Marine geologist
- Marine engineer
What is earth science the study of?
Earth Science is the study of Earth’s evolution, structure, materials, and processes.
How easy is an earth science ?
As Earth Science is the study of Earth, it is concerned with the organisms of the planet. Hence, it is quite an easy subject when compared to other sciences.
How much does an Earth Science tutor cost?
There are many Earth Science tutors online. So you can connect with them instantly. The average cost of a tutor may start from $30 per hour.
Latest blogs from Nurtem
The SAT, or Scholastic Assessment Test, was created by the College Board and is a written pencil-and-paper test. It was also known previously as the Scholastic Aptitude Test. The SAT is a college...
Is math an enjoyable subject to study? Is there any point in learning math? I'm not sure how math is useful in everyday life? These questions seem to be frequent among both children and adults. The...
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT NURTEM
Take control of your skills with the effective remote of learning with our team