Kids are the future of the nation. The importance of educating them about health and well-being cannot be overstated. In today's world, millions of children suffer from various diseases because of a...
Certified Tutors from Top Universities
- Bansuri - It has six finger holes and one embouchure hole. It is predominantly used in Hindustani Music of Northern India.
- Venu or Pullanguzhal - Venu has 8 finger holes. It is predominantly used in the Carnatic Music of South India.
Classes and Camps
Book with confidence. Success is just a click away!
- It’s flexible.It offers a wide selection of programs.
- It’s accessible.
- It allows for a customized learning experience.
- It’s more cost-effective than traditional education.
- Increase Memory - various studies have proven that listening to music or learning to play music will increase memory.
- Time management and Organization - a well-professional musician knows how to practice and the right time to raise or lower the music note. So, in music tutoring, your tutor will organize, plan, and prioritize your musical session.
- Improves coordination - to play flute hand and eye coordination is important. This will improve your concentration and coordination skills.
- Customized one-on-one or group sessions with other learners to learn new strategies and techniques to tune.
- Certified, verified, and experienced in playing respective musical instruments.
- Assist music students with required needs.
- Available to connect with you whenever required.
- Ongoing mentoring via live chat tools.
- Basics of Music
- Flute introduction
- How to hold a flute
- Breath control
- How to play the flute
Perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae. Ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dictasunt explicab. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas.
How flute is played ?
- Hold the flute to one side (either right side) parallel to the floor.
- Use your right hand to control the keys at the end of Flute.
- Place the mouthpiece at the center of your lip.
- Blow air towards the hole.
- Change the speed of breath to manage the pitch of your music note.
How Flute produces sound ?
Where to learn Flute online ?
How Flute is made ?
How much are flute lessons ?
Latest blogs from Nurtem
Geometry is all about Shapes, Spaces, and Sizes! Many kids struggle with math, especially Geometry. But do you know why geometry is essential in everyone's life? Have you ever noticed that we are...
From infants to old age, everyone is addicted to smartphones today. Though they are more beneficial for our life, it is one of the most significant drawbacks for students or workers while performing...
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT NURTEM
Take control of your skills with the effective remote of learning with our team