Kids are the future of the nation. The importance of educating them about health and well-being cannot be overstated. In today's world, millions of children suffer from various diseases because of a...
Certified Tutors from Top Universities
Not a non-native English speaker? Willing to study in an English speaking country? Then, you might have heard about TOEFL. But, what exactly is TOEFL?
TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language.
It is a standardized test developed and conducted by the ETS (Educational Testing Service). The main aim of this test is to determine a candidate’s English speaking skills. The scores obtained in TOEFL are primarily used as a part of admission in many universities in Canada, the U.K., the United States, Australia, Asia, and Europe.
The TOEFL test can be conducted in different methods as follows:
TOEFL iBT – It is an Internet-based Testing method that requires online registration. This version of testing takes 4.5hours for the candidates.
TOEFL PBT – It is paper-based testing that measures the candidate’s reading, writing, and listening competencies.
TOEFL ITP – It is an Institutional Testing Programme that is conducted within classrooms.
TOEFL Practice Online – It is an online practice test conducted to prepare for the official TOEFL test.
Classes and Camps
Book with confidence. Success is just a click away!
- It’s flexible.It offers a wide selection of programs.
- It’s accessible.
- It allows for a customized learning experience.
- It’s more cost-effective than traditional education.
- Provides personalized sessions for the students with different learning methods.
- Encourages students to be comfortable in asking questions if they have any doubt in the subject.
- Highly qualified tutors provide clarity in delivering data and instructions.
- Offers exhaustive study materials, the right resources, and better learning skills for the students.
- Various sectional tests will be conducted to excel students’ knowledge in TOEFL.
- Conduct customized mock test analysis.
- A team of well-professional instructors who specialize in one on one tutorials
- Provide kids with smart learning technologies and fun teaching methods
- Identify or evaluate kid’s area of weakness and provide the assessment to promote student learning
- Uses new technology applications to illustrate, explain, brainstorm and put together ideas
- Provides flexible online classes to organize your TOEFL learning.
- Get instant help to complete your assignment.
Online professional tutors support kids who look for hassle-free learning. Unfortunately, searching for a good TOEFL tutor takes more time, especially when many options are available. But, to ease your burden, keep in mind the factors below while choosing a tutor.
Experience plays an important role in choosing a good tutor. When choosing a TOEFL tutor, you should know the experience and years of experience in teaching. An experienced TOEFL tutor will offer support to the kids.
As an experienced professional, your coach should help you perform better and offer solutions to the kids in a step-by-step manner.
The main aim of the TOEFL exam is to measure the level of proficiency of a non-native English speaker. So, what topics should be learned to get good scores? To get a good score, you need to focus on topics like:
- TOEFL Reading
- TOEFL Listening
- TOEFL Speaking
- TOEFL Writing
Nurtem is one of the top leading educational sites that provides a good learning environment via individualized instructors. We have qualified, professional and friendly tutors who are skilled in all subject areas from kindergarten to Grade 12. Also, at Nurtem, you can connect with millions of people through group sessions to explore a lot in your studies.
- Transparency and open communication
- Professional skills
- Consideration and Empathy
- Impartiality, Inclusiveness, and Respect
So, if you want to get good scores on your TOEFL examination, join Nurtem, and reach your goal!
Perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae. Ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dictasunt explicab. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas.
What TOEFL score is good ?
The excellent score in TOEFL is: 82
- Reading – 20.5
- Listening – 20.2
- Speaking – 20.4
- Writing – 20.9
Where to take the TOEFL test ?
The TOEFL test can be taken both online or in Test centers.
How often can I take the TOEFL test ?
There are no limits to taking the TOEFL test.
Which is more accessible, TOEFL or IELTS ?
The General IELTS test is considerably more straightforward than the TOEFL test.
How much TOEFL score is good ?
An average TOEFL score should be around 85 to 95.
Latest blogs from Nurtem
Geometry is all about Shapes, Spaces, and Sizes! Many kids struggle with math, especially Geometry. But do you know why geometry is essential in everyone's life? Have you ever noticed that we are...
From infants to old age, everyone is addicted to smartphones today. Though they are more beneficial for our life, it is one of the most significant drawbacks for students or workers while performing...
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT NURTEM
Take control of your skills with the effective remote of learning with our team