Has your child always loved math but is finding it challenging? In this new digital age, virtual manipulatives for math are being overlooked. Virtual manipulatives for math are concepts that are...
Certified Tutors from Top Universities
The Latin language means the language of Latium. It was spoken by the ancient Romans and other inhabitants of Latium. It was initially spoken by a single tribe and later on became the universal language. With the growth of the Roman empire, the Latin language’s dialect increased tremendously. According to popular belief, Latin is a dead language. But Latin is still used in the Catholic Church, and many radio stations provide Latin news.
The Latin language was used by a lot of scholars in their literary works. It is the universal language of the learned. Several people speak the language fluently. Even Shakespeare and other known poets used this beautiful language. Latin is one of the easiest languages to learn for those who already know English. Latin is easy to read because the spelling is phonetic. The sounds used in pronouncing Latin is the same as used in the English language.
There is a great link between Latin and English vocabulary. Some English words are derived from Latin. Latin is an Italic language, while English is a Germanic Language. Both are the languages considered cousins. Infact, the Latin words are much easier to speak for English speakers. Also, some Latin words are identical or equivalent to their English words. Therefore, you are speaking more or less Latin every day.
Book Your Class
Classes and Camps
Book with confidence. Success is just a click away!
- It’s flexible.It offers a wide selection of programs.
- It’s accessible.
- It allows for a customized learning experience.
- It’s more cost-effective than traditional education.
Some kids may struggle to learn Introductory Latin when compared to others. If your kid is one among those struggling, you might need some extra help in Latin to develop their learning skills. So, consider tutoring for your little one.
However, before hiring a Latin tutor for your kid, know-how tutoring helps your kids’ online latin classes for homeschoolers in academics.
- Adapt to a child’s learning style: Every kid has a different learning style. In school, teachers will not adapt the lesson to everyone’s learning style. At the same time, online tutoring can adapt to every kid’s learning style to explore more.
- Test Practice: Is your kid worried about doing tests or exams? If yes, tutoring helps them develop better learning skills and leads them to perform better in exams.
- Build Confidence: With tutoring, your kid can develop a personal relationship with tutors. This builds confidence in kids and helps them to cultivate academic potential.
“Personal tutors with expert knowledge are the ones who help learners to succeed.”
- Our top-rated Introductory Latin expert instructors will guide you in every step of your journey.
- Passionate educators – Our dedicated Expert tutors are motivational, instill belief in kids, and nurture them as fearless learners.
- Possess organizational and other efficient skills.
- Provides a unique and strategic approach to achieve 100 percent guaranteed results.
- Available at your flexible time.
- Helps with homework, improves your grade points, and outshine your learning habits.
In the digital world, there are a lot of online tutors waiting to connect with kids. But, how will you pick the right one for your child? Here are some essential things that you should consider while choosing a tutor:
Experience & Qualifications
While hiring a tutor, experienced tutors must be the top priority for your kid. This is one of the essential things to determine while choosing an online tutor because an experienced tutor can identify your kids’ problems and teach them accordingly.
Some kids face difficulty in social studies, whereas others face difficulty in Math. Depending upon each kid, subjects may vary. Hiring an online tutor who is expertise in a specific subject will help your kid to learn better.
Flexibility and Friendly
Before hiring an online tutor, make sure that the tutor is available at your flexible time. Also, it is essential to know that the tutor is friendly to handle your kid.
Nurtem coaching gives students personalized study plans to suit their needs. Our Introductory Latin language course encourages students to make strong connections between ancient Rome language and literature. So the topics covered in introductory Latin are as follows:
- Fundamentals of Latin descriptive linguistics and vocabulary
- A basic reading of original Latin texts
- Basic ancient Roman culture
Nurtem is one of the educational sites that provide a nurturing learning environment via one-on-one and individualized instructors. To set a benchmark, we have qualified, professional and friendly tutors who are skilled in all subject areas from kindergarten to Grade 12. Also, at Nurtem, you can connect with millions of people to explore a lot in your studies.
- Integrity and Honesty
- Transparency and open communication
- Professional skills
- Consideration and Empathy
- Impartiality, Inclusiveness, and Respect
So, if you want to enhance your professional skills or reach your academic goals, Join Nurtem!
Perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae. Ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dictasunt explicab. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas.
Where does the latin language originate?
Learning Latin language helps in law, scientific and medical fields to an extent.
Does anyone use latin anymore?
Although latin is a dead language because it does not have any native speakers today. The Latin language is still evident in classical literature and used in specific texts..
Where Latin came from?
It originally came from Italy.
Where to study latin Class?
Nurtem is an online marketplace which offers the fastest Latin language learning programs. With our expert tutors, you can study the language in just a few sessions.
How many latin languages are there?
There are a large family of Romance languages which descended from Latin. But the five most important languages are Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Romanian.
How much does a latin tutor cost?
The average price for Latin tutors an hour would be around 15-30 $.
Latest blogs from Nurtem
Is your child safe while using the internet? Have you taken any precautions to keep them safe?The Internet can be a better place for kids to learn, communicate with others, and have fun. But, on the...
Video games can benefit people of all ages!In most cases, people play video games for entertainment purposes. But have you ever thought that games could improve your child's academic performance?...
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT NURTEM
Take control of your skills with the effective remote of learning with our team