Do you love to write creatively but have writer's block? Writing stems from within you. Whether you are a first-time writer or a seasoned writer, creativity starts in your head. Research shows the...
Psychology is the scientific study that deals with the mind and behaviour. Psychology was formed from the Greek word “Psyche”, meaning “soul or spirit”. There were two dominant perspectives in psychology: structuralism and functionalism. Structuralism was pioneered by Wilhelm, which is mainly focused on mental processes.
Further, there are two types of Psychology: Psychology as Science and Psychology as Professional.
As a science, psychology helps understand or learn human emotions, Intelligence, personality, perception, memory, cognition, motivation, and much more. However, the main aim of psychology does not only include the study of Humans. As a professional, you can put your knowledge into practice and help people who face troubles in everyday life.
So, are you willing to gain more profound knowledge of human psychology? Then a Psychology course will be the right choice for you. So, pursue psychology and be a psychologist in future.
Online Live Classes
6:00 PM-7:00 PM PST
5:00 PM-6:00 PM PST
|Private Class||Pick a slot that works for you|
Classes and Camps
Book with confidence. Success is just a click away!
- It’s flexible.It offers a wide selection of programs.
- It’s accessible.
- It allows for a customized learning experience.
- It’s more cost-effective than traditional education.
Learning Psychology provides a chance to learn about mental health. Mental health is the main objective in Psychology. So, if you wish to learn Psychology, you should know how they help:
- Improves interpersonal skills: with Psychology tutoring, you’ll be more intuitive in improving your relationship skills. With tutoring, you can gain interpersonal skills, including communication, leadership, emotional intelligence, empathy, and much more.
- Self-understanding: Psychology tutoring can help in changing your life. When you discover social theories and personal skills, it will train you to understand yourself in a better way.
- Improved critical thinking: Psychology tutoring analyses kids let them improve critical thinking among kids.
Expert tutors are:
- Top-rated Psychology tutors who provide proper guidance to the kids on every step of their learning path.
- Possess efficient skills in Psychology.
- Available at your flexible time.
- Assist in improving your grade points.
- Commit to the students and motivate them by nurturing great lessons.
Qualifications & Experience
Experienced tutors should be your first choice when hiring a Psychology tutor for your child. This is one of the most important factors to consider when selecting an online tutor because an experienced tutor can recognize and address your children’s learning difficulties.
Some kids may know how to improve interpersonal skills, whereas others may not. Hence, Hiring an online instructor who is specialized in a certain area will assist your child more effectively.
Before you choose an online instructor, make sure the tutor is available at convenient times for you. It’s also essential to know that the instructor is friendly while dealing with your child.
Psychology course is the scientific study of behaviour and mind. It is composed of complex topics like:
- Fundamentals of Psychology
- Environmental Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Animal psychology
- Criminal psychology
- Clinical psychology
- Educational psychology
Nurtem is one of the educational websites that offer a supportive learning environment through one-on-one and customized instruction. We have experienced professionals who are knowledgeable in all Psychological areas to serve the needy. If you are the one, you can also connect with millions of people at Nurtem to learn about Psychology in depth.
- Transparency with open communication
- Professional skills
- Thoughtfulness and Empathy
Join Nurtem, improve your professional abilities, and achieve your academic goals!
Perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae. Ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dictasunt explicab. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas.
Why psychology is important ?
There are many reasons to learn Psychology. Some of them are:
- You can identify and learn why people act strangely
- Growing needs for mental health professionalism
- Easily understand one’s personality
- Stages of Human development
How psychology benefits society ?
Psychology has been playing a major role in helping many people’s lives. Below are the fields the Psychology that benefits society:
- Positive Psychology
- Health Psychology
- Education Psychology
Where do emotions come from psychology ?
The James-Lange Theory of Emotion is the earliest emotion theory in modern Psychology. William James and Carl Lange developed it in the 19th century.
Why psychology is interesting ?
Psychology helps people to explain why people act in different ways. Also, with professional psychological insight, you can help people make decisions and help them predict their future behaviour. This is why it is more interesting to learn.
Where to study psychology?
Though Psychology is a vast subject, there are many online courses to learn deeper. If you find it hard to select a Course, then Nurtem is here to help you. Nurtem is the leading learning platform, where you can find professional Psychologists who train you well
How much does a Psychology tutor cost?
Psychology tutor costs around $40 to $70 per hour on average.
Latest blogs from Nurtem
Do you want to become a better reader by improving your reading skills? "Today a Reader, tomorrow a leader!" Reading opens up new worlds for your child. It is an essential part of your child's...
Trying to figure out effective methods to teach Math for your children? Then, you’ve come to the right place!Mathematics is a subject which is quite different from others, in terms of both...
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT NURTEM
Take control of your skills with the effective remote of learning with our team